Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

So, It's been a while my Loves.

I really fell out of posting here, didn't I? But, I promise I didn't forget about you. About the few who read this, about my own little private section of the internet where I let my thoughts out.

A lot has happened, so I'm summarizing them.

1.) I've lost 80 pounds since I moved into my dorm on August 19th, 2011. To prove, here is the before and after:

2.) I've gone off and gotten myself three more tattoos. In January, I got a heart on the back of each ankle to represent my weight loss up to that point as well as the emotional and mental journey I went through to get there. A few days ago, I got the tattoo below on the back of my right calf. "Salvation a la mode and a cup of tea." It's from the 1971 Aqualung album by Jethro Tull. This tattoo immediately became my favorite of my slowly growing collection. It's a representation of my father basically. That he did nothing for me but give me a good taste in music. That he ruined me. That what happened in my childhood made me who I am today. That through the process of moving on from it, I learned to take every obstacle in my life one step at a time. So far, no one has noticed the missing accent. Done on purpose to represent that I don't have one thing everyone should have, a father.

3.) I also got six more piercings since I moved into my dorm. Nose, both tragus, septum, tongue, and smiley. I no longer have the smiley, though, as it ripped through the muscle on accident.

4.) I got a job back in February. I'm working full time as head nighttime drive-thru person at a fast food place here in my college town. It sucks. I hate it. I'm actively looking for a new job.

5.) I moved into my own apartment with two of my best friends after the school year ended. I love it here, though, honestly, I'd much rather be living on my own.

6.) I'm taking a year off of college. I have to pay off some bills and save up some money before I can go back.

7.) I'm highly considering doing the above, then moving off somewhere completely new. I don't have to continue my education here. I can go to another college, no issue.

I think that is all. I promise to try to update more often.

xx

0 Comments: