Here are my 100 truths. (:
I figured I might as well do one of these. =D
I figured I might as well do one of these. =D
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: Water
2. Last phone call: School Counselor
3. Last text message: My Sister
4. Last song you listened to: Eminems "Not Afraid"
5. Last time you cried: This morning, I had a headache that could have killed a T-Rex. ):
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: Yes, but it doesn't really count
7. Been cheated on: Yes
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: No
9. Lost someone special: Yes
10. Been depressed: No, I don't think
11. Been drunk and threw up: No
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Purple
13. Pink
14. Black
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend: Yes
16. Fallen out of love: No
17. Laughed until you cried: Yes
18. Met someone who changed you: No
19. Found out who your true friends were: No
20. Found out someone was talking about you: No
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: No
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Almost all of them on Myspace and Facebook
23. How many kids do you want: At least two
24. Do you have any pets: Yes, a dog, my sister's cat and fish.
25. Do you want to change your name: My last name
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Had three celebrations with my mother's family, my father's family, and my neighbors.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Relaxing
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: College
30. Last time you saw your Mother: Seven-ish hours ago
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: The time it has taken to realize that everything is and will be okay. (:
32. What are you listening to right now: Birds chirping
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Not that I can remember
34. Who's getting on your nerves right now: No one
35. Most visited webpage: Twitter, by far.
36. Whats your real name: Jennifer Krumm
37. Nicknames: None
38. Relationship Status: Single
39. Zodiac sign: Cancer
40. Male or female: Female
41. Primary School: Huber Ridge, McVay, Auburn
42. Secondary School: Shelby, Mount Vernon, Ridgeview, Mount Vernon
43. High school/college: Mount Vernon, TRECA
44. Hair color: Blonde
45. Long or short: Medium
46. Height: 5'6"-5'8" (I really don't know)
47. Do you have a crush on someone: No
48: What do you like about yourself: My eyes
49. Piercings: Seven
50. Tattoos: None, yet
51. Righty or lefty: Right
FIRSTS :
53. First piercing: Ears
54. First best friend: Erin ? (I can't believe I forgot her last name)
55. First sport you joined: None
56. First vacation: Canada
58. First pair of trainers: Huh?
RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating: Nothing
60. Drinking: Water
61. I'm about to: Go to bed
62. Listening to: Again, birds chirping.
63. Waiting for: SLEEP. <3
YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids: Yes
65. Get married: Yes
66. Career: Interior decorator
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: Kisses
69. Shorter or taller: Taller
70. Older or Younger: Older
71. Romantic or spontaneous: Both
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: Doesn't matter
73. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: No
77. Drank hard liquor: No
78. Lost glasses/contacts: No
79. Sex on first date: No
80. Broken someone's heart: Not that I know of
82. Been arrested: No
83. Turned someone down: Yes, but it was a joke... long story?
84. Cried when someone died: I don't really cry at death.
85. Fallen For A Friend: Yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Yes in everything except the willpower to lose weight. XD
87. Miracles: Sometimes
88. Love at first sight: Yes
89. Heaven: No
90. Santa Claus: No
91. Kiss on the first date: Yes
92. Angels: No
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: No
95. Did you sing today: Yes
96. Ever cheated on somebody: No
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go: Six and a half years ago. That's when I first started gaining weight.
98. The moment you would choose to relive: Walking up the sidewalk to a surprise birthday celebration thrown by a bunch of my neighbors on my most recent birthday.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love: I'm not afraid of falling in love as much as I'm afraid that falling in love could potentially derail everything I'm working for. Not even those with the hardest outer-shell can be protected from everything.
100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths: Nope
What are your 100 truths?
;Jen
1 Comments:
Aww I read the whole thing. I might do something I this too!
Post a Comment