Well, hm.
I came here with the intention of writing a lot of thoughts down. But, I don't know. They all escape me at the moment.
There is so much that I wish that I could say that I can't.
Anyone that follows me regularly on Twitter may have realized my comments, or lack thereof, recently.
Some events happened recently and things have either been super hectic or quite as a mouse around the house since then.
I don't really have much to say here.
I think I am going to take a break from the things that occupy my attention the most. I really need to focus on school and get some projects done.
I've got a growing stack of school information that needs organized and filed away.
Maybe when things slow down around here, I'll be a little more energetic to right my normal kind of post or tweet my normal amount. But, for now, I just need to calm down and realize the important things at this moment.
My family and my schooling.
Love, as always,
Jen
0 Comments:
Post a Comment