June 12th, 2011
Ms. __________,
My name is Jennifer Krumm and I don't know if you remember me or not, but, I was a student in your Kindergarten class 13 years ago. You also had my sister in your class a couple years later.
Today, I graduated from _____ _______ _______. I wanted to thank you for making that possible.
For the exception of my parents, you were my very first teacher. Through books in a bag, alphabet characters on the walls, story time with our favorite stuffed animals, sleeping bag days, the play kitchen, and your undying love and devotion to all of your students, you shaped my future at a very young age.
And, through those things, you taught me that, as serious as life and learning are, it is also important to have fun while doing them. For that, I will always be thankful.
My sister and I visited you at the end of every school year until we moved too far away to do so anymore. I still live too far away to come see you now that my final school year as a kid is over, but, I had to update you just one more time.
I graduated today, I turn 18 on July 4th, and I will attend Bowling Green State University to get my Bachelor of Science in Business Administration this fall. I have you to thank for that. I grew up loving school because of you and I am continuing my education because of that love of learning.
Thank you Ms. __________, for that and many more things.
Always your student,
Jennifer Krumm, Class of 2011
June 12th, 2011
Mrs. ______,
My name is Jennifer Krumm and I don't know if you remember me or not, but, I was a student in your third grade class during the 2001-02 school year.
Today, I graduated from _____ _______ _______. I wanted to thank you for making that possible.
You taught me to sign my name in cursive, that the 'y' at the end of Jenny does not become 'ies' when talking about multiple Jennys, that watching the news in the morning is a good thing (even if, like the day of the 9/11 Terrorist Attacks, the news is bad), and that, no matter how important we become, wearing funny socks is always a must!
I have attended a lot of different schools and have had more teachers than I can count, but, you remained as my favorite and most memorable teacher. You made class and learning fun.
I graduated today, I turn 18 on July 4th, and I will attend Bowling Green State University to get my Bachelor of Science in Business Administration this fall. The lessons you taught me in your third grade class have stayed with me since then and will remain with me during the next four years of my schooling and forever after that.
Thank you, Mrs. ______, for making learning the most important thing in my life.
Always,
Jennifer Krumm, Class of 2011
0 Comments:
Post a Comment